Site Creator


This site is for not the timid. This is a site to display
courage, hope, tragedy,compassion,love,fear, and every other emotion that
needs to be heard.
This site is dedicated to the many people that have changed
my life. I never knew it was possible to accept such love and support I have
been given on Webook. Men, of course you are welcome here, this is not a
militant pro-fem thing.
I encourage anyone and everone who would like a neutral
site, without drama, to display and read the best writers on Webook: COME HERE.
THIS IS WHERE WE ARE, IN HARMONY.
Feel free to criticize other's work only if you do it
respectfully, supportively and lovingly. Please give accolades to the writing
that rises and encourage others to learn
and improve.
I want to especially welcome all people who have been abused
by adults.

YOU CAN TELL YOUR STORY HERE
Please reach out and give attention to the writings of
victims of abuse. But then again, to each her own and all is allowed. Except
breaking any normal code of conduct among beer drinkers and wine sippers.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm still Here Popsy

No comments:

Post a Comment