Site Creator


This site is for not the timid. This is a site to display
courage, hope, tragedy,compassion,love,fear, and every other emotion that
needs to be heard.
This site is dedicated to the many people that have changed
my life. I never knew it was possible to accept such love and support I have
been given on Webook. Men, of course you are welcome here, this is not a
militant pro-fem thing.
I encourage anyone and everone who would like a neutral
site, without drama, to display and read the best writers on Webook: COME HERE.
THIS IS WHERE WE ARE, IN HARMONY.
Feel free to criticize other's work only if you do it
respectfully, supportively and lovingly. Please give accolades to the writing
that rises and encourage others to learn
and improve.
I want to especially welcome all people who have been abused
by adults.

YOU CAN TELL YOUR STORY HERE
Please reach out and give attention to the writings of
victims of abuse. But then again, to each her own and all is allowed. Except
breaking any normal code of conduct among beer drinkers and wine sippers.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

ARCADIA; Author Dantesfire

Uncovering secrets is a lesson to us all

Maybe there are things that should remain lost to this world

Would they do more harm than good?

After all is said and done

What is this need to understand

Forcing the do or die?


Am I ready to die?

To give my all

I really do not understand

What is this madness we call a world

Where what we desire not need, must be done

In the name of all that is good


Good, such a simple word Good

Is it really so good to die?

Knowing in one's heart what must be done

I am a believer after all

Alone in a voiceless, senseless world

Yet having little or no understanding


But what is this understanding?

To know what should or should not be done

Better I should die

Than live in this chaotic world

For my own good

My salvation is my sanity after all


Be all and end all

Damn, freedom tastes good

The wine of understanding

All surely must drink before they die

Arcadia, my translucent world

My work here is almost done


No, Wait, am I really done?

Am I truly ready to die?

Who deceives my soul by feeling so good?

In the Utopia that is now my world

This can not be the ultimate understanding

Truth wears a mask after all

In a world I failed to understand, between what is good and what is done, I lay down my white flag before you all, to die in unresolved peace

2 comments:

  1. Dante, this is very, very deep. It asks the questions I think we are all afraid to ask. Death is a certainty, it's usually painful, it's the most fearful unknown. I've been close to three deaths in the last month. Trayvon Martin lived in the next county. Barbara Pill, a long-time, well known state trooper was shot and killed not far from my house. And my therapist died last week.

    I knew death hurt, I lost my foster daughter, when she was murdered back in 2000.

    Yet, my own depression longs for me to go ahead, lay down my head one last time. But instead, I wake up to this Arcadia you speak of everytime.

    I really really like this one.

    Take care, Susan

    PS: Do you remember me from Webook, arent you the one that helped me create THFS? Let me know, I'm curious! We revolted and bolted from FOW or COB! Now look at us! Right back where we belong I guess...eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read everything you write and what you right is the very best. I have followed you for years and as a poet they don't come anybetter

    ReplyDelete