Site Creator


This site is for not the timid. This is a site to display
courage, hope, tragedy,compassion,love,fear, and every other emotion that
needs to be heard.
This site is dedicated to the many people that have changed
my life. I never knew it was possible to accept such love and support I have
been given on Webook. Men, of course you are welcome here, this is not a
militant pro-fem thing.
I encourage anyone and everone who would like a neutral
site, without drama, to display and read the best writers on Webook: COME HERE.
THIS IS WHERE WE ARE, IN HARMONY.
Feel free to criticize other's work only if you do it
respectfully, supportively and lovingly. Please give accolades to the writing
that rises and encourage others to learn
and improve.
I want to especially welcome all people who have been abused
by adults.

YOU CAN TELL YOUR STORY HERE
Please reach out and give attention to the writings of
victims of abuse. But then again, to each her own and all is allowed. Except
breaking any normal code of conduct among beer drinkers and wine sippers.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Daddy of Mine; Author: sjHunt


Even when I try to sense reality

I also have a sense of insanity

I don’t know how to recognize the day

Without some aberration in my brain.



I can’t stand being straight

with no drug or liquid to change my state.

Yet here I am unhappy yet quite tanked.



Why is everyone else’s reality

Such an unreal nightmare for me?



I don’t know how not to dwell upon death

Though I want to hold that last single breath.

My body fights back with an unwelcomed gasp.

It’s not that easy to carry out my own death.



No matter what my mind may want

My body struggles to continue on.

Just because my mind wants to leave

It’s not the same for the rest of me



My body rules me. It will not free me

I obey its requests commonly

I am a slave to it, it rules me

I need to escape from this torture and be free



Daddy, daddy do you recognize me?

Of course not, you constantly mold me.

Daddy thank you for all your gifts

Too bad they were the cause of my death



You are the death of me

You haunt me still in my sleep



Love me as a lover would, Escargot, the finest wines

Under the table, you lovingly stroke my thigh



Daddy you are not my lover, this is what you want

You are cruel and powerful, isn’t that what you taught?

I’m the best student, let’s not get caught

I’ll love you daddy at all costs

You killed me though. I am the loss.

1 comment:

  1. I like this video, I have a couple more I would like to put here

    ReplyDelete