Site Creator


This site is for not the timid. This is a site to display
courage, hope, tragedy,compassion,love,fear, and every other emotion that
needs to be heard.
This site is dedicated to the many people that have changed
my life. I never knew it was possible to accept such love and support I have
been given on Webook. Men, of course you are welcome here, this is not a
militant pro-fem thing.
I encourage anyone and everone who would like a neutral
site, without drama, to display and read the best writers on Webook: COME HERE.
THIS IS WHERE WE ARE, IN HARMONY.
Feel free to criticize other's work only if you do it
respectfully, supportively and lovingly. Please give accolades to the writing
that rises and encourage others to learn
and improve.
I want to especially welcome all people who have been abused
by adults.

YOU CAN TELL YOUR STORY HERE
Please reach out and give attention to the writings of
victims of abuse. But then again, to each her own and all is allowed. Except
breaking any normal code of conduct among beer drinkers and wine sippers.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

I NOW FEEL HATE Author: sjhunt

How can I feel so much hate?
For someone I love so much?
Why do I now hate myself,
for not being someone that isn’t me?
How does she control my fear
by a simple sound in her voice?
Her annoyance with me is complete.
I am cast into a chasm of shame.
How do I disappoint her so easily?
When I’m trying so hard to please her?
How can I fix my bad behavior?
How can I break from this tyranny?
How can I mold myself into what she wants?
What does she desire that I don’t provide?
Again my frustration makes me want to die.
I am sick and tired of asking why.

Why am I pacing back and forth?
Why am I’m gritting my teeth?
Why am I trying to keep the word
“YouFuckingBitch” from spitting out of my mouth?
I DON”T CARE ANYMORE
I am standing on the edge of a very steep slope
I am utterly at the end of my rope.
My rope of hope slips through my hands.
I can’t relate, I don’t understand.
She tells me I must let go of the rope.
It’s frayed, like me; I have come to its end.
I am desperate for her to pull me up again
She says my rope of hope is broke.
Then I realize as I fall away
down the cliff to sure unhappiness.
My rope of hope has given way.
I look into her eyes as I tumble down.
From what I see, it’s bad for me
I see the glint, she is holding the knife
She has spliced my rope to humanity.
She was successful.
I now feel hate.
From my gut to my bones,
I tell myself
I will never love again.
(To quote a dear friend and fellow author: I am dangling by a thin string. I am letting go, but holding on)
Out of the mouths of the innocents. Ivy, hang on. We all are......

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beyond reproach, when you say it you say it and never mince for words. It is refreshing to read or shall I say reread your works. I hope you like your new site. Love, Big Daddy

    ReplyDelete